Proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with WACV 2019 are encouraged. The tutorials will be held on Monday January 7th, 2019. Main conference registration will include tutorials.
- Tutorial proposal deadline: October 5, 2018
- Acceptance notification: October 15, 2018
The ideal tutorial should attract a wide audience, and should be broad enough to provide a gentle introduction to the chosen research area, but should also cover the most important contributions in depth. Tutorial materials will be made available by the presenters on their website prior to the conference. Tutorial registration will be handled centrally by the main conference.
Proposals should have at most three pages and clearly specify the following:
- Tutorial title and presenters
- Rational for the tutorial and target audience
- Outline of topics to be presented, including estimates for time devoted to each topic.
- The proposal should indicate preference for half-day (9am-12pm) or extended half day tutorial (9am-2pm).
- Presenter bios and web pages; list of publications in tutorial topics
- Presentation requirements (multimedia, etc.)
- Sample slides (optional)
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in PDF format (up to 3 pages) to the email address below by the due date. Proposals will be evaluated by the tutorial chair and conference organizers, with an eye towards selecting high-quality tutorials on a diverse set of topics that will inform and inspire the community.
Tutorial Chair WACV 2019